Shell has made a profit of $ 3.6 billion dollars in the second quarter, the company announced today. “Investors now know what Shell’s second quarter looked like,...
June 29 2017
June 29th 2017 – Shell announced today that the oil- and gas company will make a plan for the energy transition towards a net-zero emission energy system. “I agree...
- Shell will increase emissions by 4% by 2030, new research by Global Climate Insights shows
- Chevron Sets Goal of Cutting Carbon Emissions in Operations, but Not for Products
- Chevron responds to Follow This climate resolution with disappointing target
- How to reform the oil industry from within
- First US oil major responds to Follow This climate resolution, thanks to the votes of 80% of investors