A Dutch shareholder activist has accused some oil and gas majors of talking the talk but not walking the walk on shifting to cleaner investments. Mark van Baal, leader of...
August 23 2019
This is Money | 14 August 2019 Why some investors buy shares in companies like Shell – so they can tell them how to behave From flying less, to cutting down on...
July 19 2019
In the last three years, Mark van Baal has managed to get the multinational oil giant Shell to take meaningful steps towards making the company more sustainable. Not by...
July 11 2019
Stockholder activism changes companies from inside In may 2015, the founder of Follow This, former financial journalist Mark van Baal (see interview), spoke at the annual...
- Shell will increase emissions by 4% by 2030, new research by Global Climate Insights shows
- Chevron Sets Goal of Cutting Carbon Emissions in Operations, but Not for Products
- Chevron responds to Follow This climate resolution with disappointing target
- How to reform the oil industry from within
- First US oil major responds to Follow This climate resolution, thanks to the votes of 80% of investors