MEDIA BRIEFING At Shell, ISS’s sustainable advice if FOR, ISS’s standard advice is AGAINST At Equinor, both ISS’s sustainable and standard advices are FOR Shell will answer...
May 13 2020
Press release Despite its new ambition, Shell couldn’t guarantee that its new climate ambition will lead to the necessary actions to achieve the Paris Climate Agreement, in...
May 8 2020
A Dutch shareholder activist has accused some oil and gas majors of talking the talk but not walking the walk on shifting to cleaner investments. Mark van Baal, leader of...
May 5 2020
PRESS RELEASE Total and CA100+ announced a new climate ambition today. No Paris-aligned targets, no shift in investments to renewables “At first sight, Total’s new ambition...
May 5 2020
Your votes for climate targets resolutions will never be ‘unnecessary’ 5 May 2020 (updated on 6 May 2020 to reflect Total’s new ambition) This briefing is to bring you up to...
- Follow This ledenvergadering 2022
- Follow This on NHK Japan: ‘The only people Big Oil has to listen to are their shareholders’
- Follow This Members Meeting 2022
- At BP’s shareholders’ meeting in London, CEO Bernard Looney refused to commit to absolute emissions reductions by 2030.
- All large Dutch investors vote in favour of the Follow This climate resolution